Electric Underfloor Heating
Which is the right electric underfloor heating system for you?
Chosing the right electric underfloor heating system is depending on many factors: the size of the room and the existing insulation, the flooring below and the flooring you will have on top, the room layout and heigth. With our different underfloor heating systems we are able to cover nearly every need.
There are 4 main types of systems available - How to install electric floor heating:
- Underfloor heating Mats for tiles, stone and glued floorings: This is the most common used underfloor heatíng system. It is very easy to install and suitable for most room layouts. The mat simply needs to be rolled out. You can chose between different power outputs (100W/m², 150W/m², 160W/m² & 200W/m²)
- Underfloor heating Mats for dry installation floorings e.g. vinyl flooring, carpet: This is heating mat is especially disigned to install under wooden floorings, carpets and vinyl. The aluminium foil on the mat allows a constant heat distribution which is very important for wooden floors.
- Underfloor Heating systems for inscreed: This heating cable is designed to lay directly into screed. This type is often used for bigger renovation projects.
- Underfloor Loose Wire Systems: If your room layout seems to be "difficult" you can use this loose cable system. It's often used in bathrooms or tiny rooms. With this cable we guarantee the highest flexibility but also needs higher installation efforts
Installation Video (undertile)
Installation Video (underwood)
Heating Mats Heating MatsBuy Now!
- Installation height: 3 to 5mm
- For glued or floating type floorings
- Easy installation thanks to fastened to the mesh cable
- Lifetime warranty for the heating mat
Heating Cables Heating CablesBuy Now!
- Installation height: 4 mm
- Installation into tile glue or screed
- For complex or irregular layouts
- 30 year warranty for heating cable