Aluminum adhesive tape - Gerband 712
Pure aluminum adhesive tape according to DIN 4102 Part 1 Class A2 and B1, non-combustible, with a very strong adhesive, high-shear-strength polyacrylate adhesive of maximum aging resistance.
It is used for bonding under high temperature loads as well as for cladding, insulation and sealing.
Very suitable for
- Fixation of antifreeze heating cables,
- for better heat distribution on plastic pipes
- for repair and reinforcement of aluminum heating mats
- Bonding and cladding of aluminum-clad mineral fiber insulation in technical insulation
- Bonding at high temperature loads and shear forces
- Insulation against heat and cold
- Sheathing of pipelines, heating and fresh air ducts
- Sealing of containers and pipes when welding under inert gas
- Additional Information
Technical data table
Length 50 m
- Documents & Downloads