Lifetime warranty on all heating mats and heating cables for tiles
We are convinced by the quality of our products - this is why we offer our customers a lifetime warranty* on all heating mats and heating cables for tiles as of 24.04.2017. This service is included into the price of the product and, therefore, should not be paid for additionally. Products that come with a lifetime warranty* are marked as such in our shop.
Prerequisites for claiming a warranty claim:
- The flooring with the installed within heating system installed is in conventional use - it has not been lifted, repaired or replaced after installation of the heating system.
- The product may only be installed by an certified electrician.
- The product must be registered within 30 days of purchase. The registration form can be found here.
- A copy of invoice must be provided.
* PLEASE NOTE: Improper handling or installation by an uncertified personnel will result in the immediate exclusion from the warranty.
The minimum warranty period of 24 months from the date of the receiving of goods is determined by the law and is valid for all products. warm-on is responsible for any material or production defects according to the applicable legal regulations.
An additional warm-on warranty applies to the products only if this is stated expressly in the order confirmation to the respective product. The manufacturer guarantees the conformity of the heating mats with the design description, assuming compliance with the installation and operating manual. If a defect attributable to a defective manufacture occurs during the warranty period, the customer has the right for exchange.
Damage due to improper handling, damage caused by a third party, incorrect installation (not following the instructions) or the consequential damages of the latter are excluded from the warranty. Please keep your purchase invoice.
Purchase invoice is a requirement for any warranty claim.